must know’s about coffee scrub
by Kellie & Abbie Thomas
we have hand crafted our coffee scrub with the thought of mum in mind, because our mission is to support you through your journey of motherhood.
our coffee scrub can help reduce the signs of stretch marks, which is especially helpful after having your little bub. the caffeine found in coffee scrubs typically increases blood flow, hence reducing the appearance of cellulite and giving your skin a more even tone.
we want you to use our coffee scrub as a way to rejuvenate, recover, and replenish your body.
amongst the busy mum life it can hard to find any time to yourself and the only time you may find a little peace, is in the bathroom; going to the toilet or taking a shower (although i do remember we wouldn’t leave mum in peace even if she was peeing!! hahaha!!)
our coffee scrub has been handmade by us a way for you to feel good about yourself and everything you're doing.
use it in the shower to glow your skin and nourish your body, because you deserve it.
the benefits of all rubbing your skin with some scrubtastic love...
organic fair trade coffee grinds
coffee grinds act as a natural exfoliator to rid dead skin. rubbing these grinds on your body also helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite as the caffeine assists in dilating blood vessels beneath the skin to improve overall blood flow.
- if you’re breastfeeding make sure not to apply too closely to your breasts as bub may not like the smell
- when applying to your face, be careful not to go too close to the delicate areas around your eyes
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding don't let coffee scrub absorb for too long, a max of 5 mins
- the scrub will fall over your shower fall so it could get slippery;
if your shower will fit a plug, put one in to let a few centimetres of water fill the bottom so that the oil from the scrub will float on top of the water, helping to reduce the slippery factor
- our coffee scrub has been made with the fresh smelling scent of peppermint, designed to help invigorate all of your senses—whether you shower in the morning to give you a little boost or in the evening to escape from the stress of the day, you can be filled with the calming aroma of peppermint alongside the energising smell of nice cup a coffee!!